Patriots

Patriots

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Music Survey

1. Describe what the process was like in trying to create questions for your research topic.
The process involved looking at what I wanted to analyze and then decide what I wanted to find out about the product I was researching. Once I found out what I wanted to know, I had to develop questions based on what information I wanted.After I came up with the questions I just had to throw together a survey that had an understandable format and an interesting theme.
2. What was different in your survey than the other people you worked with in your group?
I made sections that were specific to the streaming service that people were most interested in instead of doing a single page that asked questions about the music streaming industry in general
3. Did your demographic questions help you in understanding your results? If yes or no explain why?
Only seniors said that they listened to Pandora and only sophomores said they listened to YouTube music but Spotify had both the largest and most diverse group of listeners out of all of the streaming options. 
4. Was there anything the survey results could tell you about your topic? Be specific. If not, explain why not.
The survey results can tell me a few things. To start, the survey can tell me which streaming service people like the most. Another thing the survey can tell me is what people like and dislike about their favorite streaming service. Finally the survey can tell us which streaming services appeal to certain demographics (male/female, grade, listens a lot, doesn't listen often,etc.).
5. How many responses did you get for your survey?
My survey got 12 responses
Take a screenshot (snipping tool) and post the picture of your responses in this post
6. What is a good project for the class to do that could be formatted similar to The Apprentice?


No comments:

Post a Comment